Connected teams drive motivation, innovation and collaboration. They are a crucial component in building a productive and efficient workplace. However, working from home fulltime presents a serious challenge to our most basic human need – meaningful engagement.
Block 2: Connect
In the “Connect” leg of the journey you will:
- assess your ability to connect and communicate effectively in a virtual world;
- understand what you’re set to gain by adopting effective connection strategies, and
- get an insight into what makes human connection more meaningful and effective.
With the understanding and awareness in place, the goal will quickly shift to enhancing emotional intelligence by:
- practicing self-awareness: how you relate to others, what your triggers are and how to respond to them effectively;
- understanding the other: looking at the world through a different perspective, and
- applying these skills to the virtual world, where the rules of human connection are different.
At the end of the ‘Connect’ block, you will be
- better aware of your and others’ emotions;
- better able to manage your emotions and respond to those of others, and
- better equipped to stay connected while working digitally fulltime.
It’s more than just learning
With peer-to-peer sessions and personal coaching specifically tailored to your needs, you’ll be given that bit of extra help to make positive change happen.
Key strategies for wellbeing
Focus: Master the art of concentration
Being able to focus on what truly matters – and keep this focus sharp – is the key to both wellbeing and productivity. Information overload, ample distractors and…
Connect: Create meaningful interactions
Connected teams drive motivation, innovation and collaboration. They are a crucial component in building a productive and efficient workplace. However…