Being able to focus on what truly matters – and keep this focus sharp – is the key to both wellbeing and productivity. Information overload, ample distractors and continuous change make full focus a challenging goal for many, especially when working from home.
Block 1: Focus
In the “Focus” leg of the journey you will:
- assess your current ability to focus effectively (especially considering the working-from-home environment);
- understand what you’re set to gain by being able to focus more effectively, and
- get a taste for the neuroscience behind effective focus.
With the understanding and awareness in place, the goal will quickly shift to:
- exploring and practicing strategies for strengthening your focus muscle, and
- emphasizing simple, doable and proven techniques which can be applied anytime and anywhere.
At the end of the ‘Focus’ block, you will be:
- more aware of your focus level(s);
- better equipped to create the conditions for optimal focus;
- more capable at recognising and dealing with both internal and external distractions, and
- better able to sustain effective focus for longer periods of time.
It’s more than just learning
With peer-to-peer sessions and personal coaching specifically tailored to your needs, you’ll be given that bit of extra help to make positive change happen.
Key strategies for wellbeing
Focus: Master the art of concentration
Being able to focus on what truly matters – and keep this focus sharp – is the key to both wellbeing and productivity. Information overload, ample distractors and…
Connect: Create meaningful interactions
Connected teams drive motivation, innovation and collaboration. They are a crucial component in building a productive and efficient workplace. However…